I never planned on making a wedding page for me and Paul but in thinking about our wedding and all the details that go along with it, I wanted somewhere to keep all my ideas in one spot, therefore the blog idea came to mind.


Enjoy!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Location

In terms of location what I am thinking as of right now, which is where I have been thinking ever since I got engaged is the Three Stallion Inn.

http://threestallioninn.com/

There table setting's are ivory table clothes with chocolate brown napkins, which is actually perfect for my color theme.

Paul and I plan to visit the Three Stallion in May same time of year we plan to have the wedding. I am working on getting the tasting to happen at the same time. So we will see what happens but I will keep you all posted on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts